The January and February 2017 issues of Street Photography Magazine featured a two-part photo essay by G. H. Strauss, "Roaming Manhattan: A Quarter Century of Life and Photos in the Big Apple," which included 25 photographs from six of his portfolios.
The April 2015 issue of Street Photography Magazine showcased a bylined article by G. H. Strauss, "Surreal Images On and Off the Street," which included ten photographs from his Everyday Surrealism Collection.
Eight images from his Landscapes & Cityscapes Collection were featured in a photography show at a prominent Wall Street law firm during 2015-2016:
During 2014, a wide variety of G. H. Strauss photographs were shown by:
- Koh Gallery, Manhattan
- West Side Arts Coalition Gallery, Manhattan
- Brooklyn Waterfront Artists Coalition Gallery, Red Hook, Brooklyn
Four images from his Race and Class Collection were selected for a juried exhibition, The World is Out of Order, at the Brooklyn Waterfront Artists Coalition Gallery in July 2014:
The annual book, Best of Photography 2014, included his cityscape, Great Snowfall of 2000 - Central Park. The 2015 edition shows his cityscape, Latticed Towers.
An image from his Everyday Surrealism Collection, Hanging Out in Riverside Park, appeared in the November 2014 issue of Street Photography Magazine.
Among the other venues that exhibited the work of G. H. Strauss in prior years:
- Westbeth Gallery, Manhattan
- Barrett Art Center, Dutchess County Art Association, Poughkeepsie, NY
- Guild Hall, East Hampton, NY
- Bank of New York Gallery, Manhattan
- Books & Co. Gallery, Manhattan
- 1210 Lexington Gallery, Manhattan
- 39 West Gallery, Manhattan